Shri Chidambar Travels brings Assam Meghalaya Arunachal Pradesh tour package for you to explore the beauty of North East side of India. It is a complete tour of 12 days / 11 nights. These 3 states are unique in their own way. Assam is popularly known for its endless stretches of tea gardens that are a treat to the eyes. It is also known for its wildlife and archaeological sites. Assam is one of the most culturally and geographically distinct regions of the country. Assam gets its name from the Sanskrit word “asoma” which means “peerless” or “unparalleled”. Meghalaya is another state in northeastern India. The name means “the abode of clouds” in Sanskrit. It is believed that Meghalaya is one of the most beautiful states in Northeast India. It is a home of clouds and hills. Mostly known for its natural beauty. Arunachal Pradesh is the serene landscape on the earth whose beauty will leave you mesmerized. Arunachal Pradesh is one of the 29 states of India and is the northeastern-most state of the country. Our 12 days tour package is arranged in such a way that beauty of north east india can be explored from every possible angle in a best possible way. Get the most relaxing experience with our package at affordable price like never before.
Day 1 :-
- Morning Departure form Nagpur air port by IndiGo 6E-664 at 8:30am.
- Arrival at Calcutta for second flight to Guwahati at 12:40 PM Indigo 6E-833, On arrival meet our representative and get transferred to hotel.
- Check-in respective Hotel/ Resort. Later visit umananda temple, balajee temple, nabagraha temple, basistha muni ashram, sankar dev kolakhetra etc.
- Over night stay at Guwahati.
Day 2 :-
Guwahati to Bhalukpong (Arunachal pradesh )
- After breakfast transfer to Bhalukpong Via Nameri National Park.
- Bhalukpung is a small town located along the southern reaches of the Himalayas in West Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh in India. The town is located at 213m above sea level, 100 km from Bomdila, 52 km from Tezpur and 5 km from Tipi. It lies along the Kameng river and is the headquarters of Bhalukpung circle.
- Night stay at Bhalukpong.
Day 3 :-
Bhalukpong to Dirang (Arunachal pradesh )
- After breakfast transfer to Dirang.
- On the way visit war cemetery.
- Continue with the drive till you reach Sela Pass at an altitude of 4114m / 13494 ft. It is famous for high altitude lakes & scenic beauty & is ideal for ice skating during winter.
- Check in the hotel on arrival.
- Overnight stay in Dirang.
Day 4 :-
Dirang to Tawang….(Arunachal Pradesh )
- Start early in the morning for Tawang.
- On this day youwill start your Arunachal Tour with Ruchika Tours & Travels.
- On the way visit Tippi. On the banks of the river Bharali at an elevation of 190 mtrs is Tipi, an orchidarium with over 7500 orchids. On display are some of the finest species with names like the Dainty Lady’s Slipper or the more formal sounding Dendrobium. Arunachal has the largest range of orchids in the country.
- Continue your drive and do not forget to keep your cameras handy as you cross beautiful waterfalls and get some spectacular views. Check in to your hotel. After lunch visit the regional apple Nursery, kiwi farm, dzong (fort), hot water spring.
- Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 5 :-
Tawang local sightseen…..
- After breakfast visit Tawang Monstery, Namgye Lhaste, Gorsham Chorten, Gontse Garden, Singar Ani Gompa.
- In the evening return back to hotel.
- Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 6 :-
Tawang to Bum-laa pass, madhuri lake…..
- After break fast transfer to Bumla pass Madhuri lake. ( China border).
- Visit Ptso lake, Indian army training yard.
- In the evening drive back to Tawang. O/N at Tawang.
Day 7 :-
Bomdilla to Kaziranga National Park…( Assam )
- After break fast Transfer to Kaziranga national forest.
- Enjoy the Evening Bonfire with cultural programmes at the hotel/resort (subject to season).
- Overnight stay at Kaziranga,Assam.
Day 8 :-
Kaziranga to Shillong….( Meghalaya )
- Early Morning go for an optional Elephant ride at Kaziranga .
- Return to hotel/resort for breakfast.
- Later, go for Jeep Safari at the central range of the National park accompanied by a guide for around 2 hours.
- During this trip, one will get a chance to spot various exotic flora and fauna along with the famous one-horned Rhinoceros.
- Check-out of the hotel and drive to Shillong.
- On arrival, check-in at the hotel and enjoy overnight stay.
Day 9 :-
Shillong to Cherapunjee… ( Meghalaya )
- After breakfast start today’s tour to Cherrapunjee (60 kms-One Way), which is the wettest place in the world. It is a pleasant drive crossing roaring waterfalls le into deep gorges, including the famed Nohsngithiang Falls. The beautiful waterfall-Nohkalikai is at Cherrapunjee.
- You can also explore some of the caves in and around Cherrapunjee.
- In the evening return to Shillong.
- Visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views.
- Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 10 :-
Shillong to Guwahati…
- After Shillong Sightseen transfer to Guwahati.
- Night stay at Guwahati.
Day 11 :-
Departure form Guwahati to Calcutta by indigo 6E-895 10:20 PM
Day 12 :-
Departure form Calcutta second flight Indigo 6E-663 04:05 am & Arrival 6:05 am to
- Transfers and sightseeing by tourists vehicle
- Toll & Parking
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes
- All local sightseeing in the same vehicle, every day Moring to till sunset. (except arrival and departure dates)
- Air fare .
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in Inclusions. Food during Flights.
Total Fare: Rs: 36,000 + Air Fare
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to INR 3000 per person;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations retention on start date, entire tour cost shall be charged
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds;
- Above policy vary during peak season.
Highlights of the tour
- On this 12 days/11 nights tour package, we will be starting our journey from Guwahati local siteseeing. Later visit umananda temple, balajee temple, nabagraha temple, basistha muni ashram, sankar dev kolakhetra etc.
- Visit Nameri National Park in Bhalukpong.
- In Dirang, visit war cemetery, Sela Pass.
- Proceed for Tawang. Start journey to Arunachal Pradesh with Ruchika Travels. Visit Tippi, regional apple Nursery, kiwi farm, dzong (fort), hot water spring.
- Visit Madhuri lake. ( China border), Ptso lake, Indian army training yard in Bum-Laa Pass.
- Enjoy the Evening Bonfire with cultural programmes at the hotel/resort (subject to season) in Kaziranga national forest. Enjoy Elephant ride at Kaziranga
- Proceed to Shilong. Overnight stay at Shilong.
- Travel to Cherrapunjee. Explore some of the caves in and around Cherrapunjee.
- Travel back to Shilong. Visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak.
- Travel to Guwahati, followed by travel to calcutta.
- From Calcutta, travel to Nagpur.