Travel Packages of Bhutan
Chidambar Travels gives you the entire tour to Breathtaking Bhutan which is known for its Natural Beauty, Culture, Heritage and Gross National Happiness. Our Best Travel Packages to Bhutan includes all the famous places of Bhutan such as Paro, Thimphu, Chelesa Pass, Dochula Pass(the most enchanting views of Bhutan) at best price.
Bhutan- The Dragon Kingdom Tour
Day 01 :
- Departure from Nagpur railway Station AT 09:30 AM by Jyaneshwari Exp 12101
Day 02 :
- Arrival at Howrah Station at 03:30AM AT 12:00 Departure to New Alipur Duar by 13141 / TESTA TORSA EXP at 13:40
Day 03 :
- Arrival at New Alipur Duar Station at 07:00 AM. Transfer to Phuentsholing (Bhutan)
Day 04 :
- Phuentsholing to Thimphu night stay
- Morning after processing permit you will drive to Kharbandi Gumpa & Crocodile , & Drive through spectacular mountain views and peaceful countryside to Thimphu Bhutan & overnight stay in Thimphu
- Thimphu local site seeing & make permit of Punakha Dochula & night stay Thimphu
- Morning drive to Thimphu and on arrival time proceed to make permit of Dochula & Punakha for next Day and go for local site seeing tour of Thimphu including visit SAARC BUILDING (FROM OUT SIDE VIEW), NATIONAL LIBRARY, HANDICRAFT EMPORIUM, MEMORIAL CHORTHEN, BUDDHA POINT, TASHICHO DZONG, FOLK HERITAGE MUSEUM &
- Overnight stay in Thimphu
- Thimphu to Dochula, Punakha site seeing & back to Paro Night stay
- Morning drive to Dochula pass (3,080m) that heralds the most enchanting views of Bhutan.
- Later drive to Punakha visit PUNAKHA DZONG built strategically at the junction of PHO CHU & MO CHU River, Suspension Bridge, and Chimmi Monastery. Overnight at hotel in Paro.
- In the morning drive to Paro and visit RINPUNG DZONG,KICHU LHAKHANG, INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, MUSEUM and TIGER NEST VIEW POINT.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Paro.
- Morning drive to chellela view point site seeing, Chelle La Pass is at over 13,000 ft to the west above the Paro Valley is the highest road pass in the country and has amazing views of the Himalaya especially that of Mt. J homolari, Bhutan’s most sacred peak at over 22,000 feet and drive back to Paro and overnight stay at hotel in Paro.
- Paro to Hasimra Railway Station Drop, here your tour will end with memorable experience of Bhutan.
- Hasimara to Howrah by 13150 / KANCHANKANYA Exp at 16:30
- Arrival at Nagpur at 07:30 AM
NOTE: - PLEASE CARRY 6 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH AND VOTER ID OR PASSPORT
& BOTH IN ORIGNAL ALONG WITH THE TOUR AND 6 XEROX OF VOTER ID OR
- All sightseeing program are accordingly as mentioned and all transfer and sightseeing by Non-Ac bus.
- Morning Tea, breakfast, lunch, dinner in Hotel only.
- Travel by Non-Ac Bus and 3 Ac Rail ticket
- Lodging in Good Quality Hotels.
- All kinds of Personal Expenses such as tip, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Camera fee (still or movie) and suggested and unspecified activities.
- Miscellenious charge like monument entrance fees, inner line permits, portar services at hotel and boat ticket wherever required.
Total Fare Rs 30,000/-
Culture of Bhutan
Modern Bhutanese culture is developed from its old culture. Dzongkha and Sharchop, the primary Bhutanese dialects, are firmly identified with Tibetan, and Bhutanese priests read and compose the old variation of the Tibetan language, known as chhokey. Both Tibetans and Bhutanese love the tantric master, Padmasambhava, the author of Himalayan Buddhism in the eighth century.
Top places to visit in Bhutan
- Thimphu local site seeing
- Paro Taktsang
- Punakha site seeing
- Punakha Dzong
- Chelle La Pass
- Dochula Pass
- Rinpung Dzong
- Kichu Lhakhang
- Tashiccho Dzong
- National Museum of Bhutan
- Phochu and Mochu River