Andaman Holiday Package
Explore the Best of Andaman with Andaman Holiday Packages at Chidambar Travels. Its a Perfect opportunity for nature lovers and leisure travelers to see the beauty of Exotic Andaman with our Best Andaman Tour Packages with best price. Beauty of a place cant be expressed in words. For that you have to be there to experience it and Andaman is like that. It is full of beauty and fun. So be a part of our Exotic Andaman tour. Here is a quick view of spots covered in the journey:
- History of the heroic freedom struggle
- Ross Island – the Erstwhile capital of Port Blair
- North Bay Island (coral Island)
- Nature’s best treasures gifted Baratang Island
- Limestone caves
- Active Mud Volcano
- Chatham saw mill
- Forest Museum
- Fisheries Museum
- Anthropological Museum
- Havelock Island
- Departure to Hyderabad by Train 3 A/c & Arrival at Hyderabad
- Arrival at Hyderabad Site seeing and Stay at Hyderabad
- Departure to Port Blair from Hyderabad Airport at 09:40 Am by Indigo Flight (6E — 293) Arrival at Port Blair at 12:30 Pm . We will escort you to hotel.
- Take rest till afternoon. After this in the Evening move to the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought live in the moving light and sound show at cellular jail.
- Night stay at Port Blair hotel
- After breakfast, start the voyage begins in a boat towards Ross Island – the Erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British rule. The Island presently has the house ruin’s of old building like chief commissioner’s house, government houses, church, bakery, press, swimming pool etc.
- Then for an enthralling journey to north bay Island (coral Island) offering exotic coral and underwater marine life which can be viewed through glass bottom boats.
- Night stay at Port Blair hotel
- Early morning departure to Baratang Island by road (110Kms) which holds the nature’s best treasures gifted to the Islands.
- Limestone caves & Active Mud Volcano are a must see points for nature lovers & leisure travelers alike.
- The Road journey from Port Blair to Baratang involves crossing through creeks and dense equatorial forest later leave for Lime Stone cave trip. This involves a creek journey in small boats.
- After getting down from the boat, trek through a small village to reach the caves.
- Evening return back to Port Blair.
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceeds for sightseeing tour of the city.
- Visit the Chatham saw mill, one of the oldest and largest in Asia, built on a tiny Island, and is connected to Port Blair by bridge.
- We cover —forest museum, Samudrika, fisheries museum, anthropological museum, Sagarika emporium for shopping.
- Early morning Departure by Makcruzz to Havelock Island —it is about 54km by sea from Port Blair, visit the world famous Radhanagar beach-it is India’s best beach rated by CNBC.
- Experience trilogy of yourself, sun and the sea like never before.
- Night stay at Port Blair hotel.
- Departure to Hyderabad by Indigo Flight 6E 296 at 13:00 and arrival to Hyderabad at 15:40.
- Departure from Hyderabad to Nagpur by (Ill AC) From Hyderabad Railway Station.
- Arrival at Nagpur at Morning
- Transfers and sightseeing by tourists vehicle
- Toll & Parking
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes
- All local sightseeing in the same vehicle, every day Moring to till sunset. (except arrival and departure dates)
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in Inclusions. Food during Flights.
Total Fare: Rs: 25,000
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to INR 3000 per person;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations retention on start date, entire tour cost shall be charged
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds;
- Above policy vary during peak season.