Puri Gangasagar Tour Package
Jagannath Puri is the capital of Odisa and it is specially known for tamples, beaches, natural wonders etc. Experience the best spiritual tour to Gangasagar and Puri in our Ganagsagar Puri Tour Package. Your Gangasagar Puri Yatra will begin from Nagpur. Visit multiple temples and ashrams in the tour. See the beauty of Chilaka lake. Puri lies on the banks of Bay of Bengal so its weather is highly influence by sea. Enjoy bath in the sea of beautiful Puri. Visit Belurmath, Dakshineshwar Temple, Kali Mata Temple, Howrah Bridge in Kolkata. Our 10 Days / 11 Nights tour of Gangasagar and Puri is set to give you a divine experience that will be remembered forever.
- Departure from Nagpur in the Night.
- Arrival in Puri in the evening.
- Take bath in the Sea today.
- Visit Jagannath Temple.
- Visit Konark Temple.
- Visit Bhuvaneshwar Ekling Temple.
- Visit Sakshi Gopan and Nandankanan Safari.
- Visit Chilaka Lake.
- Departure for Howrah in the Night.
- Arrive in Howrah in the Morning.
- Visit Kolkata City in the Morning.
- Visit Belurmath, Dakshineshwar Temple, Kali Mata Temple, Howrah Bridge.
- Visit Gangasagar.
- Visit Kolkata
- Departure from Howrah for Nagpur.
- Arrival in Nagpur in the afternoon.
- Transfers and sightseeing by tourists vehicle
- Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast is included.
- Toll & Parking
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes
- All local sightseeing in the same vehicle, every day Morning to till sunset.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in Inclusions. Food during Flights.
Total Fare: Rs: 9,000
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to INR 3000 per person;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations retention on start date, entire tour cost shall be charged
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds;
- Above policy vary during peak season.
Highlights of Gangasagar-Puri
Sagar Island is an island in the Ganges delta, lying on the Continental Shelf of Bay of Bengal. This island, also known as Gangasagar or Sagardwip, is a place of Hindu pilgrimage. Gangasagar is commonly known as “Gangasagar Mela” which is the biggest attraction of many tourist during Makar Sankranti. It is the biggest fair in held in West Bengal at Sagardwip, an island in the Sunderbans. Famous kapil Muni Temple, Kumbh Mela, Sagar Lighthouse these are some most popular places in Gangasagar.
Puri is a city and a Municipality in the state of Odisha in eastern India. It is the district headquarters of Puri district and is situated on the Bay of Bengal. Puri also known as “Jagannatha Dhama” due to the famous Jagannatha Temple in the city. Puri was locally known as “Sri Kshetra” and Lord Jagannatha temple is known as “Badadeula”. Puri has been the attraction of thousands of tourists due to noted temples, beaches, ashrams in the city. It is believed that any pilgrimage tour won’t be completed without the visit of Puri temple at last. For leisure travelers and nature lovers, Puri is a perfect destination to visit. The prime attraction of the city is Jagannath Temple which was built in the 12th century by the ruler of the Ganga Dynasty. Lord Jagannath, Lord Balabhadra and Devi Subhadra are the main deities that are worshipped here. “Rath-Yatra” is the most pious festival of Puri that is associated with the Rath Yatra. All these spiritual places, temples, beaches are covered in our all in one Gangasagar-Puri tour package. It will be a beautiful learning experience to explore more about different cultures, history of Gangasagar and Puri, that our package offers. Get this experience with us at affordable price.