We at Shri Chidambar Travels, aim to cover the most popular and beautiful places in Uttarakhand in our Single, Reliable and Affordable tour Package. Now take a Haridwar Nainaital Tour along with the beautiful Jim Corbett National Park in our multi purpose package. Enjoy Local Siteseeing in Haridwar, Rishikesh with us. Haridwar is a pure place of Ganga Maiya. We give you the beautiful opportunity to take holly bath in Ganga River at Haridwar. We dont stop here, Our Package also offers you a visit to Ranikhet, Beautiful Vrindavan from Mathura, Taj Mahal ( one of the most wonderful structures on the earth). So take a step ahead and be the part of this wonderful journey with us.
- Departure from Nagpur to Delhi by Train
- Arrive at Delhi in the morning.
- Travel to Haridwar from Delhi via Bus.
- Site Seeing in Haridwar.
- Travel to Rishikesh and visit local Site Seeing.
- Take holly bath in Ganga at Haridwar.
- Visit Jim Corbett Safari.
- Jim Corbett Park visit.
- Travel to Nainital Via Ranikhet.
- Visit Local Sites in Ranikhet.
- Local Site Seeing in Nanital.
- Travel to Mathura from Nanital
- Visit Local Sites in Mathura.
- Tavel to Agra via Vrindavan from Mathura.
- Visit Loca Sites in Vrindavan
- Visit Taj Mahal In Agara.
- Departure for Nagpur in the Night.
- Arrival in Nagpur
- Transfers and sightseeing by tourists vehicle
- Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast is included.
- Toll & Parking
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes
- All local sightseeing in the same vehicle, every day Morning to till sunset.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in Inclusions. Food during Flights.
Total Fare: Rs: 25,000
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to INR 3000 per person;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations retention on start date, entire tour cost shall be charged
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds;
- Above policy vary during peak season.
Highlights Of Haridwar-Nainital-Jim Corbett
India is a country with religious beliefs. Haridwar is one of the most popular pilgrimage cities in India and best place to know about Hindu culture. Haridwar is one of the four cities in India where Kumbh Mela is organized. Haridwar is a town where one can find peace and holy atmosphere. One should visit all the temples in Haridwar main attrations in Haridwar are Mansa Devi Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, Shanti Kunj Ashram, Daksh Temple Jain Temple, Patanjali Yog Peeth, and Rajaji National Park.
Nanital is a beautiful Hill Stations situated in the Kumaon foothills of the outer Himalayas. Dotted with lakes, Nainital has earned the name as ‘ Lake District ‘ of India. One should visit this town in order to have peace in the beauty of mother nature. Nainital has got its name from the Lakes Naina and Tal. It said that Nainital is the beauty of Uttarakhand.
Jim Corbett is an oldest national Park in India and it was created to protect the Bengal tiger of India. This national Park not only acts as the place for these Tigers but also to many other animals and around 480 different species of trees.