Shri Chidambar Travels aims to give you a unique travel experience across 3 unique countries of South-East Asia – Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. It is a perfect opportunity to explore diverse landscapes, sightseeing and cultures of the 3 countries. It is a complete 10 days tour of 3 cities and 3 countries. Visit Pattaya Park Tower, Nong Nooch Village for elephant show, Thai cultural show and many more. Enjoy spectacular alcazar show, speed boat ride, para sailing, swimming in the crystal clear blue waters of pattaya. Our package is designed in such a way that you will indulge in the beauty of all the 3 countries. Be it be your family trip, solo trip or Honeymoon tour, these three places are the perfect destination for you.
- Departure from Nagpur International Airport at 8:00 Pm to Kolkata
- Departure to Bangkok at 03:00 AM & Arrival at Bangkok.
- On arrival proceed to Pattaya by coach.
- Enjoy Pattaya Park tower which holds the real wonder of showcasing a view of the entire city from its 55th floor and also enjoy tower jump / cable ride at the tower.
- Enjoy Spectacular Alcazar show in the evening.
- Enjoy Speed Boat Ride, Para sailing, Coral formations by Glass Bottom Boat and swimming in the crystal clear blue waters of Pattaya at Coral Island.
- Visit Nong Nooch Village for Elephant show, Thai Cultural show, Tropical Garden, Orchid Garden and Pottery Garden.
- After breakfast, start city tours.
- A sightseeing of Phuket town with Portuguese style buildings and colorful market, visit Phuket hill, Wat Chalong, Rawai Beach and Cape Promthep.
- Evening at leisure.
- Overnight at Phuket.
- Today proceed for Phi Phi Island Tour incl. lunch by big boat.
- Cruise by big boat to visit one of Asia’s most beautiful islands.
- Upon arrival to Phi Phi Don, the larger of the two Phi Phi Islands, time is at leisure for swimming and snorkeling among the colorful corals.
- Overnight at Phuket.
- Early Morning leave for Phuket. After lunch at Kuala Lumpur, proceed to city orientation tour includes Dataran Merdeka Square, National Mosque, Cricket Field, and High Court Building.
- Take a photo stop at King’s palace.
- Visit Suria KLCC which is located at the feet of the Petronas Twin Towers, photo stop at Petronas Twin Towers.
- Enjoy magnificent view of city from the Observatory Deck of the K. L. Tower.
- After Breakfast proceed to Batu Caves , Lunch at Indian restaurant and Later Proceed to Genting Highlands by Coach.
- Travel by Asia’s longest and fastest Cable car to Genting Highlands.
- Enjoy shopping at Genting.
- Try your luck at famous Casino.
Notes: Light woollens are required at Genting. Casino dress code is formals, Men: Trouser, Collar Shirt / T-shirt, Shoes; Women: Saree, Punjabi or western formal.
En-route visit Batu Caves.
- Early Morning departure to Singapore.
- Arrival and Post Lunch Visit Gardens by the bay – A Spanning 101 hectares, this super park is home to over a quarter of a million rare plants.
- Visit Flower Dome, Cloud Forest Dome, take a walk on the skyway and enjoy the sound and light show at The Super tree grove.
- Experience the Singapore Flyer ride offering the breathtaking panorama of the shimmering Marina Bay waterfront and historical landmarks dotting the city skyline.
- Experience the Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island. City orientation tour includes the Parliament House, Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road and Swiss-the tallest hotel in Singapore.
- The statue of Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles
- Post Lunch Departure to Sentosa Island. Visit Madame Tussaud’s which displays an array of wax sculptures & other wax works.
- Enjoy the ‘Wings of Time’: a spectacular night show set outdoors against the backdrop of an open sea in the evening.
- Take a Mono-rail ride and evening after Dinner drop at Singapore Airport
- Early morning departure to Nagpur by Flight
- Cost of return economy class airfare from Nagpur / region (if specifically mentioned).
- Cost of any internal airfare / cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Cost of Insurance upto 60 years of age for All International Tours.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- Baggage allowance of 1 piece in case of included internal flights if any.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Railway station transfer to joining and leaving guests.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any up gradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
Total Fare: Rs 1,25,000/-
Culture of Singapore-Malaysia-Thailand
Singapore is a county with a mix culture of Asian and European culture. Singapore is made up of people from different nations like Chinese, Malay, and India and thus the culture is a Mix of all. Singapore is known for its transition from Developing nation to a Developed nation in a single generation under the Leadership of its founder Lee Kuan Yeau. The country is known for its rapidly growing economy known as Asian Tiger Economy. The country is equipped with modern architecture and technology.
Malaysia also has a culture which is again a mix of different people from different countries. The country is multi ethnic and Multi-Cultural. Malaysia comprises of two similar shaped Island separated by water body. It is surrounded by Sea and one can enjoy the beautiful under water experience. I has the worlds tallest Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur.
Thailand has a rich culture which has evolved over the years. The people from different countries have a huge impact on the evolved culture. Thailand has beautiful beaches like Phuket and Kobi. The water on these beaches is blue and clear. One can enjoy water sports and also enjoy seeing the under water creatures.
Top Places to Visit in Singapore-Malaysia-Thailand
- Railay Beach
- Kho Phi Phi
- Dataran Merdeka
- Suria KLCC
- Batu Caves
- Multiple Casinos.
- Sentosa Island
- Madame Tussauds
- Wings of Time
- Adventure Sports in Pattaya at Coral Island.